- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Radically Digital collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Anonymized IP Address
- Operating System Version
- Browser type
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Radically Digital with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Radically Digital may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Radically Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you in response to your queries.
- Determine usage activity on our website.
When Radically Digital processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Radically Digital securely stores your data. Data voluntarily provided by the user, are kept until a request from the user asks for deletion of their data (right to erasure).
Radically Digital will keep anonymised data gathered from HotJar for 3 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
All data from Google and Facebook are covered by the privacy policies of their respective companies found in their websites.
Radically Digital would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Radically Digital from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at:
Our email: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Radically Digital would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Radically Digital for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Radically Digital correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Radically Digital to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Radically Digital erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Radically Digital restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Radically Digital’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Radically Digital transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website Traffic statistics
- Marketing usage
The website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This processes personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local time zone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city. The Analytics API will be integrated into 3 party applications for marketing and UX purposes, for processing and quantifying these data.
You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the "Do Not Track" setting in your browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Radically Digital uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Radically Digital uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Radically Digital sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes such as Facebook. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us